A Club For AllClub Development Plan
When this significant re-development is completed, we will have so much more to offer
to the club members and visitors to Terenure College Rugby Football Club.
If you wish to pay the €1,000 by monthly instalment please use the plan set up here and your card will be debited €100 for 10 months.
Please email details of your inscription to
If an individual buyer completes a Form SPR1, the Club will have the opportunity of obtaining a tax refund from revenue for either 60% (Higher Rate Taxpayers) or 25% (Standard Rate taxpayers) of the amount given.
We listened to our members and the primary objective for all involved, is to build the best possible facilities to the highest standard within the budget available. This is an opportunity to futureproof the facilities in Lakelands for the next generation or even possibly two. The Executive Committee will then have an opportunity to implement an operations plan for the new enhanced facilities will allow those facilities to be utilised for the members benefits.
It is envisaged that a planning application for the Development will be submitted in Summer 2024, and subject to a successful Planning Application construction is expected to commence in Summer 2025. As we have throughout this project, we will continue to consult with our members, stakeholders, and neighbours. It is hoped the project will be complete in Summer 2026 with facilities open in time for Season 2026/2027.
CLICK TO VIEW IN A NEW WINDOW
When complete the facilities will include
- Purpose built Gym 350+Mt Sq. (4,000 ft sq.) with capacity up to 50 members.
- Café / Coffee Shop with internal and external seating areas.
- Refurbished Bar opening onto external seating facing the main pitch.
- Refurbished Function Room opening onto external seating area facing the main pitch.
- Outdoor seating area facing onto the first pitch.
- Treatment Rooms for physio, massage etc (another sustainable club income source).
- 4 new Changing Rooms built to latest inclusivity standards and suitable for children, girls, and different mixes of user groups.
- 2 new Referee Changing Rooms
- Refurbished Medical Room.
- Refurbished Food Assembly Kitchen
- Refurbished Mechanical and Electrical infrastructure throughout.
- The current electrical, heating, water, sewage and building infrastructure of the clubhouse is over 50 years old. Refurbishing the clubhouse will address a huge number of deficiencies in the current Mechanical and Electrical setup and will set the clubhouse up for the next 50 years.
Latest Club Development News
Terenure College RFC Development Presentation WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 21 2024 There was a great turnout in the ballroom in Lakelands for the Development Committee Presentation to Members. More than 120 Club Members gathered to hear a number of presentations focused on the...
Building A Club For All February 21st 2024 @ 7:30pm - Lakelands Invitation to all TCRFC Members Calling All Members! A quick message to bring you some important and very positive news. The club is currently planning a major step forward by investing in a...
Since Terenure College Rugby Football Club secured its tenure in Lakelands in 2012, there has been a history and culture of continuous progress in Lakelands both on and off the pitch. We have built a strong community club from minis and youths, with a special...