Junior Rugby Is Back
It has been a long few months cooped up indoors without plenty of exercise, but things are about to change. The boys are back in town! That’s right lads, the Club is open for the business of rugby from next Wednesday night! So dust off the boots, gather up your gear and get down to the club.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Junior Rugby is back in the Club starting next Wednesday 29th July @7:15pm.
• 4 week block of preseason “Fitness and Fun” sessions will be on Monday’s 7:15pm – 8:15pm and Wednesday’s 7:30pm – 8:30pm.
• At 7.15pm sharp next Wednesday Club Covid Compliance officer Arthur Fitzpatrick is going to brief everyone on the measures and guidelines in place for us to train safely.
• At 7:45pm Moggy will give an outline of the preseason plan. Then out onto the pitch for tip and skills for 1hr.
• All you need to bring is runners, boots and your own water bottle. The changing rooms won’t be open. Sanitiser and balls etc. will he provided.
• Finally, a date for the social diary is Saturday 5th September for the 2019/2020 season awards. More details to follow….🏉💜🏆
Looking forward to seeing everyone back down the Club and to the season ahead.