Have you got what it takes?
Terenure College RFC is currently looking to recruit a Strength and Conditioning coach for the season 2020/2021.The successful candidate will develop and implement a clear squad and player strategy. At Terenure College RFC we pride ourselves on player welfare for both body and mind. Managing workload and mindfulness will be a key pillar for squad strategy.· Develop & lead the Strength and Conditioning strategic plan across the Senior & U20’s squad.
The key responsibilities or the role are as follows:
· Implement the strategic plan for teams including gym setting, on-pitch conditioning and all related areas around performance.
· Nutritional interventions for specific players and overall general nutritional programme for team squads.
· Build & own player progression monthly updates to senior coaching team and medical and S&C lead.
· Develop a strong working relationship with all 1st, 2nd & Under 20’s coaching teams.
· Create visible progression reports around performance based data and injury reduction rate.
· Deliver programmes as required to support injury risk management and deliver exercise-based rehabilitation and return to performance programme in collaboration with the physiotherapy team.
If you feel that you can fulfil this position, we are anxious to hear from you. Applications can be sent to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is June 22nd so if you are interested in this exciting role, please apply as soon as possible.